Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Paris Hilton Owns You

There is no need for this blog to be a long one. I can have nothing but utter disdain for Paris Hilton. She thinks that just because she has all of the money in the world that she should be above the law. I have to put my foot down though on everyone calling her stupid. She is clearly smarter than the 75% of the population that claim a Christian faith. The most beautiful part is that she is using it. Paris said, in an interview with Barbara Walters “Now, I would like to make a difference. ... God has given me this new chance." That is it! All is forgiven. Our great Christian nation has changed their mind about Paris because she appealed to the God concept. How about if she had killed a child while drunk driving? Do you know how many people “find God” when they go to prison? Do you think that it is a coincidence? Criminals are smart. They know what you need to hear. They will use it as long as it works and you are dumb enough to buy it. In the words of Peter Griffin “Do you know what really grinds my gears? You America, Fuck You!

6 comments:

tina FCD said...

I must have missed that on T.V. Figures, she found god, he was hiding behind the couch all the time!

angelsdepart said...

I was just impressed that she could actually read!

tina FCD said...

Does anybody think she is just "playing" dumb?

angelsdepart said...

Given the way that she is controlling this media circus with such ease I think we have to consider the possibility that she is just playing dumb. I think she may be smarter than we are giving her credit for.

Rose said...

I'm bothered that any woman would play dumb as a career move. And I do think she was playing... at least somewhat. She just says exactly what her fans want to hear. She's a good businesswoman..or her publicist is... LOL

I just can't wait for the day that "finding god" is no longer seen as a virtue!

tina FCD said...

Ramen!